7263 Route 8, Unit 1
New Bandon, Northumberland Co., N.B.
Tel: 506 365-2096
Fax: 506 365-2052
Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 12:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Library Manager - Tabatha Sheffroth
There is a large parking lot shared with the school. Six of the parking spaces are reserved accessible spaces and are located close to the main entrance. These parking spaces are not metered.
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
We can help you with research for a special project, language learning and more. Get started by asking us a question, or by checking out our online tools.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
The library is located in the Central New Brunswick Academy.
- We opened our doors to everyone in the community in 1990.
Our Accessible Entrance:
- The main entrance is an accessible entrance at ground level with a slight ramp on the curb and an automatic door with accessible push plate.
- We have gender-neutral washrooms.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) and to Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units
In New Brunswick, public libraries exist as part of a partnership between the provincial government and participating municipalities or associations of persons. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the:
- Rural Community of Upper Miramichi
- Upper Miramichi Community Library Board
- Anglophone West School District
We would also like to acknowledge donations made by local community organizations and businesses. We thank you for your support.