Monday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Library Manager - Patricia Corey
There are 10 spaces by the side of the library and numerous spots in the back of the school building.
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
The library is located in the Tobique Valley Middle High School.
- We have a meeting room available to all members of the community.
- Every month we offer a new exhibit on a topic relevant to the community in our impressive display cabinet.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) and to Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units
In New Brunswick, public libraries exist as part of a partnership between the provincial government and participating municipalities or associations of persons. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the:
We would also like to acknowledge donations made by local community organizations and businesses. We thank you for your support.