Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 1:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Acting Library Director - Eva Fischer
Head of Young Adult and Adult Services - Eva Fischer
Head of Children’s Services - Karine Lelièvre
Circulation Supervisor - Colette Arseneault
There are 20 parking spaces and an additional 10 on the street. Two of them are reserved accessible spaces and are located in front of the library. These parking spaces are not metered.
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
Library Hightlights :
- The computer room has 11 computers for public use.
- We have gender-neutral washrooms.
Our Special Collections:
- Local history collection includes areas and family genealogies from Quebec and New Brunswick.
- A SEED Library has recently been added and is being expanded.
Our Accessible Entrance:
- One of the entrances in the front of the library has a ramp and an automatic door accessible push plate.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) and to Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units
In New Brunswick, public libraries exist as part of a partnership between the provincial government and participating municipalities or associations of persons. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the:
We would also like to acknowledge donations made by local community organizations and businesses. We thank you for your support.