Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Library Manager - VACANT
There are available parking spaces in front of Kay Street and on Main Street. These parking spaces are not metered.
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
- Our library is bright and cheerful!
- Use our free public access computers to scan documents or photos. As well, printing is available for a small fee.
- We opened our doors to all members of the community in 1982.
Our Accessible Entrance:
- The main entrance, at the back right side of the building, is at ground level.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) and to Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units