Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Contactless Pickup ServiceContact the library for more details or to make arrangements.
Tuesday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Library Manager - Emily Harrison
There are 10 street parking spaces, one of which is a reserved accessible space. These parking spaces are not metered.
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
Our special collections:
- We house the Restigouche Genealogical Society & its collection. We have many researchers coming into the library to consult these rare documents.
Our Accessible Entrance:
- The main entrance, which is at ground level, has an automatic door with accessible push plate.
- We have gender-neutral washrooms.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) and to Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units