Monday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Library Director - Geneviève Thériault-McGraw
Approximately 100 places (free parking)
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
The library is located in the Centre communautaire Carrefour Beausoleil.
- We are the only francophone public library in the Miramichi Region.
- Our computer lab has three free public access computers.
Other public libraries in the City of Miramichi:
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) and to Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units
In New Brunswick, public libraries exist as part of a partnership between the provincial government and participating municipalities or associations of persons. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the:
We would also like to acknowledge donations made by local community organizations and businesses. We thank you for your support.