Tuesday: 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Activities and events
No activities or events found. Contact us to learn more.
Library Manager - Lesley Wells
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
There’s more to a library than books! We have activities for everyone. Use our public computers to surf the net, catch up on the news, write your resume, or tap into our online Databases and our Recommended Websites. The virtual branch of the New Brunswick Public Library Service, Electronic Library New Brunswick, is available 24 hours a day for eBook and audiobook downloads.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
- Saint Andrews has had a library for almost 200 years. For many of those years, it was a volunteer library.
- Henry Phipps and Sarah Juliette Ross, wealthy Americans who made Saint Andrews home in the early part of the 20th Century, left a sizeable bequest for the establishment of the Ross Memorial Library and the Ross Memorial Museum.
- The library became part of the provincial public library system in 1982.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) and to Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units
In New Brunswick, public libraries exist as part of a partnership between the provincial government and participating municipalities or associations of persons. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the:
We would also like to acknowledge donations made by local community organizations and businesses. We thank you for your support.