Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Library Director - Chantale Bellemare
Regional Resource Librarian - Mathieu Lanteigne
Head of Young Adult and Adult Services - Katelynn Siddall
Head of Children’s Services - Lindsay Warner
Circulation Supervisor -
There are 50 parking spaces. Three of them are reserved accessible spaces. These parking spaces are metered and the library validate parking up to 60 minutes at the Blue Cross Centre.
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
- Our library has natural lighting and plenty of space for relaxed reading.
- Meeting rooms are available.
- We have gender-neutral washrooms.
Our Special Collections:
- The Moncton Heritage Room houses the historical collection, which focuses on materials of interest to the residents of the counties of Albert, Westmorland and Kent. We also have the largest Northrop Frye collection in the world.
Our Accessible Entrances:
- Both entrances are at ground level and have automatic door accessible push plates.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) and to Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units
In New Brunswick, public libraries exist as part of a partnership between the provincial government and participating municipalities or associations of persons. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the:
We would also like to acknowledge donations made by local community organizations and businesses. We thank you for your support.