Heritage Branch, Province of New Brunswick

Heritage

Home | Franšais


Historic Places

Provincial Historic Sites

Military Compound
Fredericton, York County

Constructed from 1827 to 1870;
Designated Protected in 1965

This stone and brick precinct was built between 1827 and the 1870's, with substantial alterations. A landmark in Fredericton, it is also a National Historic Site.
 
More Images

Kings Landing
Prince William, York County

Designated Protected in 1968

As an open-air museum consisting of displaced properties, Kings Landing was designated to ensure protection of the individual buildings under the Act.

Related Link : Kings Landing Historical Settlement

 

HMS Plumper
Dipper Harbour, Charlotte County

Designated Protected in 1972

A shipwreck actually "presumed" to be that of the HMS Plumper, lost around 1812
 

Charlotte County Court House
St. Andrews, Charlotte County

Constructed in c.1840;
Designated Protected in 1976

A one-storey clapboard building, this 1840's court house is an excellent example of the Classical Revival, illustrated by its strong roof pediment and Tuscan columns.
 
More Images

Charlotte County Registry Office
St. Andrews, Charlotte County

Constructed from 1877 to 1888;
Designated Protected in 1976

This square red brick building dates from 1877 with renovations in 1883 and 1888.
 


Previous Page
Search Heritage Places :





Department of Wellness, Culture and Sport
E-Mail | Contacts | Disclaimer | Privacy Statement