Annual Opening Hours
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Activities and events
Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:30  p.m. - 7:30  p.m.
Come and learn belly dancing with Deborah Helle.
Yoga and Music for Stress Relief
Saturday, April 1, 2017 11:00  a.m. - 12:00  p.m.
Limited spaces. Beginners welcome.
Library Director - Jennifer Carson
There are 3 parking spaces in front of the library and a parking area on Chapel Street.
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
There’s more to a library than books! We have activities for everyone. Use our public computers to surf the net, catch up on the news, write your resume, or tap into our online Databases and our Recommended Websites. The virtual branch of the New Brunswick Public Library Service, Electronic Library New Brunswick, is available 24 hours a day for eBook and audiobook downloads.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
- Woodstock Walkabout - This self guided walking tour of Woodstock's Older homes and businesses. Starts and finishes at the library. Brochures available at the library
- Interior of the library(Greek Revival) built in 1914 is appointed in solid mahogany imported from Honduras
Our Special Collections:
- Raymond Genealogical Centre - featuring family histories from the Carleton Co. Area with census records, local papers and telephone records all on microfilm back to 1849.
- Dalton Camp Canadiana Centre - dedicated to works by, for, and about Canada and Canadians.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) & Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units
In New Brunswick, public libraries exist as part of a partnership between the provincial government and participating municipalities. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the:
We would also like to acknowledge donations made by local community organizations and businesses. We thank you for your support.