Annual Opening Hours
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Activities and events
New Release Fridays - every other week
Friday, February 2, 2018 till Friday, December 28, 2018 10:00  a.m. - 5:00  p.m.
Browse our new arrivals and if something catches your eye, be the first to check it out.
Build with LEGO
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 till Wednesday, December 26, 2018 6:30  p.m. - 7:45  p.m.
Join us the last Wednesday evening of every month for playtime with LEGO. We provide the LEGO you just need to bring your imagination. What will you create this month?
Saturday, April 28, 2018 till Saturday, December 29, 2018 2:30  a.m. - 4:00  p.m.
Join us the last Saturday of every month for playtime with Barbies. We provide the toys you bring the fun!
Senior Coffee Hour - every other week
Friday, May 4, 2018 till Friday, December 28, 2018 10:30  a.m. - 11:30  a.m.
Drop by the library every other Friday morning for coffee and conversation, or work on our jigsaw puzzle, read the paper, do some knitting; or just relax. How you spend your time is up to you.
Acting Library Director - Alison Stickings
Approximately 12 spaces
About the Library:
Get your choice of the best books, magazines, newspapers, CDs or DVDs. We’ve got something for all ages! Search our collection thanks to our provincial catalogue. Find answers to your questions with the latest information.
There’s more to a library than books! We have activities for everyone. Use our public computers to surf the net, catch up on the news, write your resume, or tap into our online Databases and our Recommended Websites. The virtual branch of the New Brunswick Public Library Service, Electronic Library New Brunswick, is available 24 hours a day for eBook and audiobook downloads.
Ask for what you want to read. Just because something isn’t on your local library’s shelves doesn’t mean you can’t read it! Stop by, place a hold in our online catalogue, or give us a call to request an item and we’ll deliver it to the most convenient library for you.
Drop in... you’ll feel right at home!
- We have a beautiful granite top desk with wood panel carvings that depict the local economy. It was a gift designed and built by local carpenters.
- Permanent collections of artwork by local artisans adorn our walls.
Our special collections:
- Various genealogy resources as well as microfilm copies of the Kings County Record, Maritime Farmer and St. Paul's United Church records.
Accessible Collections & Services
The library offers :
- Audiobooks on CD & Playaway
- Large print books
- Described videos
- Braille and print/Braille
- DAISY CDs (Talking Books)
- E-text, E-audio, E-braille
- Access to the Centre for Equitable Library Access (CELA) & Bookshare
- Access to the Service québécois du livre adapté (SQLA) (French only)
- Adaptive Computer Workstations and CCTV Units
In New Brunswick, public libraries exist as part of a partnership between the provincial government and participating municipalities. We gratefully acknowledge the contribution of the:
We would also like to acknowledge donations made by local community organizations and businesses. We thank you for your support.